Sales Management training
Guaranteed sales increase through our 90-day coaching & sales programme
Email now to start your sales training
“On a number of occasions, we needed to call Jonathan in to assist with some of our clients in the Middle East and Europe, they needed to overall their sales strategy to react to a dramatic change in market conditions. We and the client, were very impressed with Jonathan’s capability to grasp major issues, understand the company’s capability and appetite for change. In each situation, a perfect plan was quickly created and then, with his change management skills, it was successful implemented”.
Peter Cook Director of Telcom – International Strategy Consultants
JV Consultancy Group
Sales management for part-time
and full-time sales leaders
Improving your sales management skills will dramatically improve your sales team’s performance, it is one of the most important roles that require constant refreshing and training to help to get the best out of your salespeople. Managing your own workload alongside guiding a team is tricky business, and without a clear process and strategy you are setting yourself up to fail.
One key to successfully managing a sales team is to understand what and how your top performers do and help to replicate that across every member of the team.
Developing the sales process for each of your customer segments will also help you improve sales, add positive sales coaching to deliver the consistency to achieve sales improvements. We will also cover the best practice for sales recruitment and inductions, sometimes poor recruitment could be avoided, getting it right will increase your sales revenue.
- Understand your team players and how they like to be managed using DISC behaviour profiling
- Develop a clear management process and strategy
- Develop a structure for team members to set objectives and hit them in a timely fashion
- Coach the Coach using the scaling system and SMART objectives
ATTENDEES WILL LEARN:
- How to get commitment from your team
- Techniques for growing the ranks and managing ex-peers
- Motivation techniques to encourage your team to hit targets
- Ways to incentivise your team to increase productivity
Upcoming training days:
- 3rd March
- 13th April
- 9th June